So Much Cool Service Technician Success
Every quarter we don the rally caps and celebrate service technician and company success at Reach Rally. Today we recognized the accomplishments from Q1 of 2023. The achievements were numerous, so we had lots of smile time.
Accomplishments celebrated included:
1. We welcomed two new technicians. In January, Brandon Thomas of Nashville came aboard. In April, David Baker of Houston joined our team. Two more best-of-the-best technicians.
2. Blake Provin surpassed 25 clients. This took him just one quarter. Terrific!
3. PJ Passy provided 106 hours of labor to his clients in the short month of February exceeding 5 labor hours per day in the month. Amazing!
4. Stanley Lumapas exceeded 100 hours of billed labor in March. Congrats Stan!
5. The team added 75 new clients in the quarter with Blake Provin leading the way with 26.
6. Revenue continues to rapidly grow as we celebrated a 27% increase over Q1 2022.
7. Every team member enrolled in the Reach Simple IRA plan, receiving the company's contribution and preparing for retirement.
8. Reach technicians conducted equipment maintenance training for more than 100 dental assisting students at schools in OR, MO, and TN.
9. We celebrated the marketing and brand promotion achievements that included: Service Done Right podcasts, blog posts, email messages, and LI posts & connections. Great teamwork!
10 Finally, each member of the team shared what Reach growth, teamwork, proving what is possible, and being on fire meant to them.
It is always fun celebrating technician and team accomplishments and experiencing the joy of teammates who love what they are doing.
If you would like to explore being part of a company that regularly celebrates and rewards technicians, connect with us here.
To learn more about Reach, visit reachforservice.com/technicians