Q2 Reach Rally - Celebrating Success
Q2 of 2020 may have been one of the most challenging periods of our professional lives. But the Reach team pushed, pulled, sacrificed, challenged, grew and came out of it stronger.
Reach held its quarterly celebration of technician and company accomplishments. Reach CEO, Greg Biersack, shared, "Even when you get hit by a pandemic, if a team is working really hard to grow and take care of its' clients, there are great things to celebrate. I am incredibly proud of the Reach team."
Highlights of the Rally celebration included:
1. Stanley Lumapas growing to serve 50 clients.
2. Darold Slack growing to serve 125 clients.
3. Performing Reach Reboot, free equipment start-up service, for every client requesting help.
4. Despite losing almost all revenue in April, overall revenue for the quarter was only down 16% compared to Q2 2019.
5. Launching of Reach Ambassador program, enrolling and rewarding great clients in sharing the Reach story.
6. Performing equipment maintenance training for members of Multnomah Dental Society.
7. Establishing dental assisting training programs with Portland Community College.
8. Sending weekly emails to clients, supporting them with valuable information about PPP, EIDL, CDC and OSHA guidelines, community and government programs, and video support.
To learn more about Reach and request service go to reachforservice.com/dentaloffices
To explore becoming a Reach technician go to reachforservice.com/technicians