In a recent survey, dental offices shared the importance and value of key equipment service offerings. Below are the results: We have included average score on a scale from 1-5 with 5 being extremely valuable/important
1. Having a single dedicated technician, who is closely connected to your office, is important. Score 4.9
2. Proactive, preventive maintenance for your equipment is important. Score 4.9
3. Working with a service provider who uses technology to make your service request process easy is important. Score 4.8
4. Flexibility in the urgency of a service request in exchange for lower labor rates is valuable. Score 4.6
5. Having your dedicated technician repair your handpieces is valuable. Score 4.3
These survey results show client requirements and the future of equipment service.
To learn how Reach meets these expectations, visit reachforservice.com/dentaloffices and connect with us.